The Secrets of Marketing to Active and Outdoor Consumers!
- Brand names are TWICE as important to Boomers as they are to Gen Z
- Female cyclists are much less price sensitive than males who enjoy camping
- Price is 78% more important to ages 25-34 than 60-65 year-olds
Knowing information like this enables better targeting and messaging to sell more active and outdoor products!
What we’ll cover:
- The most important reasons consumers buy (by activity type)
- How age, gender and other demographics impact the decision to buy
- What activity types prefer online to in-store purchasing
What you will take away:
- How to build “active & outdoor” consumer personas
- Using data to build marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing examples of successes and mistakes
July 24, 2020, 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)